Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10/18/11

Let's view some more Fair pics.  You know I took a zillion.

Since I didn't get the 40 Flamingos in my yard on my birthday this year, I decided I needed to photograph these to help me feel that I had them.  Not sure what they were for, but they made realllly nice reflections in the pond area at the "back" of the fairgrounds.
 

While I was photographing various vegetation, Steve, the kids and Mom stayed behind listening to the Bluegrass Band called "The Grass Cats."  They had a toe-tappin' good time.
Our first ride was the Scrambler.  This is the ride Kevin and I have loved since childhood and that is now passed down to Wesley and Mikayla.  Steve can't handle going in circles so this is not the ride for him.  


 

Steve caught some pretty good action shots.  Not bad for my Sweet Man who was told by me to make sure he captured us.  Enjoy the next couple or three action shots. 

Wesley and Mikayla wanted to ride the huge slide... and they climbed all the way to the top....
 

.... and slid all the way to the bottom...
 

they had a lot of fun
 

There was also the Himalaya and the roller coaster but I didn't expect Mom to try to take pictures.  She was doing good to keep up with all of our stuff.  :)

2 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I'm with Steve...I would've stayed behind to take the pictures! LOL! He did a wonderful job capturing those shots, though! :)

Gretchen said...

I love your expression on the ride. Hilarious! Did you catch any bugs in your teeth? ;)