Wednesday, April 28, 2010

04/28/10

My last picture from Charleston.... looking out one of the windows of a slave cabin. I stood there and wondered how many families had looked out that very window living a life totally different from my own. I often do that when I go to historical places. There is something about history that does things to me emotionally and gets me thinking.


I'm looking at the end of this school year and I am feeling it. My brain is getting quite "FUZZY" as of late. I am marking things wrong that are right, I am giving children credit for things they haven't done, and, AS ALWAYS, I am "mis-speaking." lol I think if I could sleep for a whole day that would benefit me, but we know that will not happen! I'm looking forward to summer and I have about 5 weeks till I get there.

I found out how Mikayla "knew" how to text from last week when she kept making fun of her MOTHER.... I was searching through some of my old texts on the phone the other day and found some that said "I love you Mommy"..... etc... and they were from her. I have saved them. I wish I could date them but not sure how to do that because she never really sent them.... just wrote them as drafts because she really doesn't know how to text. lol What a precious gift that is to me.

Off to see if I have a "fuzz-buster" for this brain of mine. Whew....

No comments: