Monday, April 19, 2010

04/19/10



This sunset was captured over the Ashley River in Charleston. I wanted to take more but there was an interesting gentleman who took that time to get into a conversation with my best friend and me. He was from "Vahginya" and the "sto-ries" he shared with us was a little more than we needed to hear seeing as we just ran into him a few minutes before. Actually, even if we had known him longer they were still stories that we didn't need to hear.

All I really wanted to do was eat my cupcake and watch the sun go down before we went to supper. BUT....

We got a chuckle.

And...

My best friend had a tall country/western guy twitch his mustache at her. lol She left me alone on the bench eating my cupcake while she got "busy" looking at something nearby hoping said country/western guy would take the hint.

We were MOM'S out on the town, dude... Don't even go there......

3 comments:

Mich said...

This made me smile. Beautiful sunset.

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

Kelly said...

Hahahahaha!! That gave me a good laugh. On a positive note...the sunset is absolutely beautiful!! :)

Amy said...

Hehe :)

Beautiful sunset pictures!!