Sunday, April 18, 2010

04/18/10


Hebrews 16:10, 11, 19a

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast,


God has shown me so much this past week how He has been my anchor. I ended the week with two more children telling me they received Christ as Savior with their parents, and then I was able to lead another child to the Lord that morning. In all, eight children in my class came to know Christ this past week and then also my friend last Monday. I am so thankful to the Lord for how He worked all things in His timing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD!!

Mich said...

You have had a GREAT week!

Hope this coming week is beautiful as well.