Friday, April 09, 2010

04/09/10

I never got around to showing Wesley and Mikayla's birthday pictures from last week. Enjoy some pics of their special day!

Family pic taken between 5:46 and 6:30. :)


Getting ready for school.... candles in the oatmeal for breakfast and their Mother singing "Happy Birthday" to them... again. lol

Mikayla opened her new American Girl Doll - Lanie

Wesley was excited he got some more collectible tractors. lol I caught Mikayla excited over something with Lanie's stuff in the process.

Wesley and his collectible tractors.

Mikayla and her new Lanie doll.

Opening up Mario Cart for the Wii. Can we say Wesley is a little excited?

I still can't believe they are ten!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! they are just precious. Of course I just might be a little bit prejudice. Hee-Hee I love all the excitement. Love All!!

wendy said...

You captured some great facial expressions! The family picture is really nice too :)

Sandy said...

How sweet! I love to see kids (people) who get excited over their gifts!

Gretchen said...

Picture #4 gets my vote for funniest of the year award! Hysterical!

Katrina said...

Happy belated birthday to your sweet Wesley and Mikayla!

Amy said...

You captured such wonderful pictures!!! And I LOVE that family picture!! 10 was a hard one for me!! Can't believe we have 11 coming up in a few months. Time just goes by way too fast!!!
Amy H