Monday, December 29, 2008

12/29/08


I can't remember the name of this bush that has these berries at the moment... Pretty, though.

We finally got to see Sal and Morgan today! We went to their new home (which I had been photographing for them through the building process) and saw it completed. The last time we went it had been locked up because the appliances had been added. It was WONDERFUL to see them back home. I look forward to spending more time with them soon.

We have taken down Christmas for the most part today and have begun the "changing around" process. You know I am a serious creature of habit, but I have recently felt the need to change things up a little.... I am re-doing where pictures are hung, changing around a few pieces of furniture, etc... This is so weird for me, but after Christmas while the house is more in shambles is when I find I like to do this. I am going to paint some things black that have been gold/cream and use them as if they are new. I am also going to go Thrift Store shopping, I believe, to save on some costs. We'll see what I can find... as you all know that is not my gift, either.

Off to spend some time with some friends. At least I got a little bit accomplished with taking down the tree/Christmas today. My house really does look like a tornado hit it with everything in disarray, but such is life when you are trying to re-decorate and all. Once I figure out everything I'll try to post some pictures. :)

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

And it was great to see you and Steve. Thanks for visiting yesterday, and the brittle today (if I was left any by the two women).

mc said...

Kellie,
Is the plant called pyracantha? Not the correct spelling, but that is what it looks like. Loved your Christmas blogs. Love ,MC

Amy said...

We have these berries growing in our yard, I'll have to get out today and photograph them! :)