Tuesday, December 02, 2008

12/02/08


Here are just some various ornaments from our tree. I took more pictures last night because I wasn't pleased with many of the other ones I took quickly the other night. We'll see how I like those. lol

Busy, busy day. More to come... The play is coming together beautifully from the standpoint that the kids know their parts. Now we just have to merge singing parts and speaking parts together and that will happen for the first time tomorrow. I know they will do fine... they always do. :)

I have many papers to grade and some homework to finish up with the kids again.... I honestly hope the last two days are not a picture of my whole month of December. We have had some long days.

Just so you know.... 17 days now until my "unknown destination" is revealed. I still can't believe Steve has done this. :) I am trying not to think about it so I won't wish away the days, but I surely am excited!!

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

You changed your font?

I love mysteries. 17 days until we find out.

Amy said...

I can't wait to find out, what an awesome surprise!