Monday, December 15, 2008

12/15/08



4 more days..... :)

More candy pics. We're enjoying LOTS of goodies at this house between those I baked this weekend and the ones I bought to photograph. lol I'm going to be having issues if I don't stop eating all of these yummy things. lol


What do you think of my little Nutcrackers?

These are ones my students have given me. They aren't the best looking, and some are missing parts or have them "fall off" at any moment, but they decorate my desk at school. I brought them home just to photograph them. Maybe I should start a Nutcracker collection.... or, maybe not, since I honestly don't have anywhere to put them. lol

Tomorrow is the Dress Rehearsal for the play. I cannot believe it is already here. I honestly do not feel "ready" but I guess we'd never feel that way if we practiced a whole year. Pray that everything goes well. The "real" performance is Wednesday at 8:30. I'm going to have to direct the play and be a Mom as well. It's gonna be interesting taking pictures. :)

Have to go work on homework and grade some papers. Off I go.... HO, HO, HO!!!! :)

5 comments:

mc said...

Kellie,
I'm praying for your play! Love the candy pictures! Where oh where is Kellie going? I am so curious!!!

wendy said...

Break a leg! Is your performance Wed. night or Thurs. night? I think ours is going to end up being cancelled. They're calling for gobs of snow on Wed. in Portland. And when Portland gets gobs (or even little bits) of snow - the whole place shuts down.

I've enjoyed all your candy pictures :) My grandpa used to get the ribbon candy every year. Good memories!

Morgan said...

Be forewarned...when you start the nutcracker collection, it never stops. Mine is over 40 now.....but I just love them!!!!!

Woohoooooooo!!!!! Good luck on the play!! They will be great!!!!

Amy said...

What awesome, fun shots! I love your DOF on the nutcrackers. Can't wait to hear how the play goes, I'm sure it will be fabulous! : )

Amy said...

I know the play will turn out wonderfully. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!