Thursday, December 04, 2008

12/04/08


Here is Mikayla's fairy I collect for her every year. This one is the Lily Fairy. We love all of these... I'll be photographing them all a little more this weekend. I really don't like a lot of my shots from when we put up the tree because too many things were going on while I was trying to do them. lol

Had to get a cracked tooth fixed today. I am so numb right now... not sure if I'll be able to eat supper! ha!!

What I love about Christmas:

- The gift of Jesus Christ

- The lights... all twinkling and glowing

- The smell of a real Christmas tree... nothing like it.

- Watching the excitement on my children's faces

- Christmas Carols

- Memories with friends and family

- Baking (yes, I actually enjoy that more so this time of year....)

- Peppermint chunked, dark chocolate covered oreos.... oh, goodness.

- Ornaments (I know that is shocking)

- Small town Christmas parades... out in the cold... experiencing it

- Two kittens sleeping under the Christmas tree

- The coziness of the whole season

- Getting Christmas cards in the mail


15 more days..... :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a pretty fairy! I really like your list, it's fun!