Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12/23/08

I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Time has flown and I still have lots to do.

Here is another saying by Max Lucado for Christmas:

Jesus humbled Himself.
He went from commanding angels

To sleeping in the straw.

From holding stars
To clutching Mary's finger.

The palm that held the universe

Took the nail of a soldier.
WHY?
Because that's what love does.


The gift of God.... The birth of Christ. This is Christmas... This is love.

Here are some pics from Chimney Rock. That place was COLD! Constant wind... I learned very quickly I was not adequately dressed. I was glad our first time there was without the kids. I would have been a nervous wreck with them on top of that thing. Beautiful view of God's Creation.




Can you tell it was windy and I was COLD????


Steve and me standing in the "Opera Box".... the flash blew out the background, but you wouldn't have seen our faces if I didn't use it.

Devil's Head...
rightfully named, I believe!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a cool rock and such a gorgeous view from up there! :)