Tuesday, December 09, 2008

10/09/08

10 more days!!

These last few days have been so hectic that my body has told me it was time for a release. lol I came home today and enjoyed a small window of time photographing Christmas candy. My best friend and I searched for it this past weekend. I wanted the "old" kind and finally found some at the Farmer's Market and at Meadow. This is ribbon candy that I found at Meadow. It was so pretty when I took it out of the box... and it is fragile. I loved photographing it. It was quite therapeutic... I was amazed at how my stress released when I got focused on creating something. I'll show some of the other candy pictures later. These were probably my most favorite, though. There are a lot so sorry about that, but I couldn't choose. :)









4 comments:

Katie said...

love love love the last one!

Unknown said...

awesome pictures. That macro is nice.

Morgan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!! What a great subject--it's gorgeous.... and you KNOW I am gonna lift a couple of these to put on my blog!!!

I just remember eating ribbon candy as a kid and feeling like I was eating shards of glass....I think of that everytime I see it!

Amy said...

Kellie, these are AWESOME! My favorite is the first one, I clicked on it and the detail is amazing! :)