Saturday, December 27, 2008

12/27/08

Here is a pic of a beautiful old timey church in the mountains from last weekend. I would love to find more like this.

Christmas was wonderful and we were blessed in so many ways. I can't believe it has already come and gone so fast, though.

Off to another place tonight and another one tomorrow. I am tired of going to people's houses. ha! I'm just ready to be at home and have a normal schedule again. We have literally been gone for over a week and with me being a homebody.... that isn't great.

I have been able to accomplish a little bit of cleaning out in the past day. I still have SO much to do. I tackled the kitchen and part of the dining room so I feel a bit better. I cleaned out some cabinets and have gotten out some things to take to Goodwill.

I haven't taken down Christmas yet... partly because we haven't been home and partly because I haven't gotten to enjoy it this year. I do not like that.... I have missed sitting down at night and enjoying my Christmas. This busyness and going all of the time is just not for me. I'll probably take it down on Monday. I may start tomorrow evening when we get back home. It always makes me a bit sad, but I am also ready to have my house back.

I better get going to the next place.... Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know how you feel. We have 4 places to go just on Christmas day. This time of the year is SO busy!! I am in a way glad to see it over. I am a homebody too :-)