Tuesday, August 23, 2011

08/23/11

"I feel the earth, move.. under my feet..."

That is what I was a thinkin' today at school.
We had us an honest to goodness earthquake in these parts.

It was weird.

I was thankful ours was minor.

It made me think of others who have gone through much more.


Speaking of natural disasters... we have a hurricane on the horizon.

I seem to be relating everything to old songs... remember that song from 25 or so years ago "Come on, Irene!".... I have been singing it to myself since I found out the name. 

Are you singing now?

You know... I had to think to myself when I felt the tremors today and knew the hurricane was coming... it isn't going to be long.  Jesus is coming soon.

Do you know Him?

There are lots of people who know OF Him.

There are plenty of people that think they are *just fine* living life like they have been.

But, do they really KNOW Him?

The Bible says today is the day of salvation.

If you're not sure... don't wait!

Talk to someone who can help.

The Lord wants us to be ready for His return!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Now I am singing. I am not sure it's going to come out of my head.Thanks for that,
Beth