Thursday, August 18, 2011

08/18/11

Randomness today.

Total randomness.

I did not take a nap when I got home.  I had too much cleaning to do.  It is Thursday, you know.

My students learned what "catywampus" and "chil'ren" mean today.  They looked confused at first.

I haven't had time to put any life altering, mind-boggling, inspirational posts on here lately.  I think you can understand.

I have felt busier than a one-armed paper hanger lately.

We are having homemade spaghetti tonight... with tomatoes from our garden.

No, I did not make the sauce.  That would be Steve who gets all of that credit.  He's my Superman.

I found out the other day that I am possibly related to one of the students I am teaching this year.  Had no idea.  I might just be teaching a cousin!  We have to gather all of the genealogical records before I can make that statement with entire truth.  Forgive me for jumping the gun a bit.  I just think it is kind of neat because the person I am quite possibly related to married someone with which I went to highschool.  Small world, eh?

My students are telling their parents I am silly.  I don't know where they are getting that.  If you ever hear that, please disregard.  They know I am only serious always.  Silly kids.

I have to get clothes ready for a clothing sale I am doing next week.  Tonight is the only available time for me to get them put on hangers and tagged.  Nothing like a little more added stress to make your nerves happy.

I really need to get off of here and work on said clothes.... 

... after I take these contacts out of my eyes that are glued to my corneas.

Are you happy and fulfilled now that you read my randomness today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get plenty of sleep tonight so you'll be ready for some peep time...complete with all laughs that can possibly be crammed into a few hours.

'jane'

Gretchen said...

Yes, your randomness makes me happy, friend.
Your students are so blessed to have a teacher like you. Crazy and loving... the perfect combination!

Beth said...

Andrea came home saying that you were funny not silly.

SandyM said...

Love that your students think you are silly!! Just evidence of what a fun teacher you are!
And yes, I'm more fulfilled reading your randomness.