Wednesday, August 10, 2011

08/10/11

 Here is a cute Anole that we saw at Raven Rock.  Wesley would have loved to have grabbed him but he was too far away.  That is probably good for the Anole.
May I just say I am missing my early morning walks?  That has probably been the hardest thing about getting back into school as of yet because I could get a good walk in, while spending some quiet time with the Lord, and get going with my day.  I have been working on my Bible study before school this week, so that has been good.  Afternoon isn't a bad time to walk... just a new routine.  Just thought I'd share that tidbit of information.

Another good day at school.  :)  Learned about the newest version of Powerpoint and some things I can do on it.  It is amazing what can make someone pure giddy.

Here is an excerpt from one of my devotions last week that I thought was so good.  (Be ready because the Lord has been giving me much this past week that I want to share with you all.)  Hope it gives you food for thought today!


"The one thing we know that restricts the healing, life-altering flow of divine power is our unbelief.  And the one thing that releases it is faith.  Miracles are done in places and among people who believe.

What amazes Jesus is not that He has the power to heal the sick and raise the dead and forgive the most conspicuous sinner.  What amazes Jesus is our chronic unbelief, our lack of faith, our reticence to acknowledge that with God all things are possible.  That's what amazes Jesus.  And I think that's worth paying attention to.  If Jesus marvels at our unbelief, maybe we should too."

- Dwell Devotional

1 comment:

SandyM said...

I wish "my" anole had come out the day y'all were here! I'm just glad to know what it really is.
Thanks for the reminder about unbelief... I can say I believe, but as the doubts creep in so does unbelief.