Friday, August 19, 2011

08/19/11

I can now finally give you all a glimpse into Siler City... the Carolina Stockyards... where we love to go and get cheeseburgers.  This place has been talked about on this blog many times and you have seen pictures of the cheeseburgers... now you can see them being cooked and view what it is like to go there.  Our local news was there with our "Tarheel Traveler" a couple of weeks ago.  We were there for our last hurrah before I went back to school and we talked to the reporter off camera. 

This is my childhood.

This is what I am sharing with my own babies.

It is so exciting to see this shown.  :) 

Enjoy the clip!


1 comment:

Lori H. said...

I saw this on WRAL and thought of you. It's neat that you were there the same day! I should probably make a trip there sometime.