Saturday, August 28, 2010

08/28/10

Wow... such a busy time of year with getting back into school. I have so many things that NEED to be done but not enough time, it seems.
As I am crazy around here, I hope you enjoy the beauty of rain droplets on this "Wandering Jew"... that is the only name I know it to be.


So many times we walk past things such as this and forget to notice the details that God has provided for us to enjoy.
Take the time to open your eyes in a different way today and notice a detail from God.

Just as He takes care of the tiniest details in His creation, He takes care of the tiniest details in our lives. Praise Him!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Preach it sister!
God takes care of EVERY detail!

Morgan said...

Now see....THESE are the pictures I'll never be able to take with my little 'point and click' camera. Those water droplets are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love these!!!!