Wednesday, August 04, 2010

08/04/10


My last day of summer...

It has gone by so fast.

I have gotten much accomplished so let's review:

1. I painted pretty much the whole month of June and some in July. I will forever be "Petunia the Painter" around these parts.

2. I used spray paint... a lot. It was nice.

3. In the painting process a majority of our whole house was deep cleaned.

4. I have worked on over 1,000 pictures from our trip.

5. I am still not done with the said pictures.

6. I didn't really do anything school related. I needed that.

7. I enjoyed a relaxing time of being with my kiddos....

8. I have found that I am actually OK about getting back into the swing of things. (Not so ready for the craziness that goes with it... but I'll be fine.)

9. I have done a few photo shoots this summer. Here are a few shots from the last three. They were a lot of fun. :)

Family of four children. The older daughter is just blossoming and I love how she wrapped up around them.

Cute little 3 year old.... she was SO much fun to photograph!

My sweet "Annie"... all grown up.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Oh my word. . . your last day??? Already?????? I've still got a couple weeks, but it's going to go by fast. Also found out I'm teaching a split 1/2 this year. Not happy about it, but happy I still have a job. So I should start prepping for that I suppose. Maybe next week. . .

Mich said...

You have had a busy summer.

Love the picture. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Kellie girl, you have been a busy girl. I am so glad you and wesley & Makayla have had such a good time. Also Steve on vacation and when he could be home.
All your pictures are beautiful. Those children are so pretty and handsome. Love!!