Friday, August 13, 2010

08/13/10

Thought I'd show our first day of school pics. :) I always make the kids stand in the same place to see how much they change from year to year and then to see how much they grow in a given year. They truly are growing and changing right before our eyes. It has been a great first few days of school. Glad it is a short week to get us used to it a little at a time. :)



I realize the cats weren't going to school that day but they are a part of the family so of course they had to be included. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! Ya'll look socute with the tiddy-tat's. Talking like Sylvester. Hee-Hee Love!!

Sandy said...

They are so cute! I love those first day of school pictures...

wendy said...

How I wish now my mom would've taken 1st day of school pictures when we were growing up. I only have one - from kindergarten. I love your skirt, by the way.