Monday, June 29, 2009

06/29/09

Isn't this tiger beautiful? I took this at Animal Kingdom. I wish I had taken my telephoto lens, but as it was, I was hot enough with just the camera. lol Click on it to view it larger... It was in the "India" section. I really enjoyed this part of the park. The way they copied the architecture was so neat. I would have taken pics of that but I knew it was "fake." lol

I finally got back to scrapbooking today. It has been a year. I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the pictures at first, but am just taking it one "day" at a time.

I scrapbooked Ashes' last pictures. It has almost been a year that she has been gone. I shed a few tears. I still miss her. She was such a sweetie.

I also began the pages of Isabelle and Sampson and they made me laugh. lol I can't believe how much they have grown. They'll be a year soon! What a blessing they have been... craziness and all.

It has been fun today looking back at the last year and seeing how things have changed in the house or with the kids/kittens. This will be a nice journey for me as I get through these pages, hopefully, before school starts back. I want to be "current" again in my books.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is a great shot. Tele might have ruined it. I am trying to decide what lens I want to take on the photo walk in a few weeks. I really think I may only take one lens. It is either going to be my 50mm, or my super wide 10-20....

Sal Cartusciello said...

Great shot. In the Florida heat, it is nice when you see some of the bigger animals during the day there.

Now get to scapbooking. ;-)