Sunday, June 28, 2009

06/28/09

These clouds graced our skies Friday evening. How beautiful is the handiwork of God....


closeup of the one above

This photo just can't do the one on the right "justice".... it didn't turn out as well as it was in the sky because of the shadows.

More words of "peace" that I gleaned today from church. It goes well with my "word of the week" picture from yesterday.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous clouds! Also, love your new avatar. :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

The clouds look great. Great depth in the second picture.

Gretchen said...

Wow!!! These pictures are AMAZING! We saw some beautiful clouds at the beach and my little guy said, "Mom, look at those Jesus-coming-back clouds!"