Friday, June 19, 2009

06/19/09

I realized I never showed the pics from the night parade and fireworks from Magic Kingdom. Here are a few I picked to show. I took SO MANY at the fireworks and deleted a lot of them because of repeats of the "same" or camera shake due to so much excitement. lol The parade was a lot of fun. I have always loved things that sparkled and the night parade definitely sparkled!

I took a picture of the clock because the parade started at 9:00 and it was a lot of excitement in the air. Why not? lol





I almost missed photographing Cinderella and she was one of our main reasons to be there. lol!!!


This is basically the same shot as above. I am not sure if the light from the float hit the disco ball or if someone's flash did, but I thought it turned out pretty neat.

Fireworks follow. Those fireworks brought a tear to my eye. There was a story that went along with them. I could have watched them for a LONG time. The colors on the castle changed colors, too.



Your wish will come true if you just believe....



I forgot to mention and show these with Hollywood Studios yesterday. We saw "Beauty and the Beast" and it was awesome. I love that play/movie. You may need to click on these to view them larger. These continued to show me how much I loved my new camera. lol



4 comments:

Katrina said...

Kellie these shots are amazing! I love the clock tower and the castle with the red fireworks is one of my faves. You should make a book of your trip, you took some wonderful pictures.

Amy said...

More beautiful shots, I see you and your new camera are becoming fast friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what color and clarity, Love all the pictures.I really, really love the grandkids, they look like they are in a dream.

mc said...

Kellie, Your castle and fireworks shots are great! Wow! Got your note on my blog- I think my birthday and your Mom's are the same- June 10- right? I love that parade- I could hear the distinct music as I looked at your pictures of it!