Monday, September 29, 2008

09/29/08

Another picture from what we did on that Thursday it rained so much. You'll never guess where we had to go!!! LOL He later wanted to go there again when we went back to actually shop without being blown all over the place.


Not much time tonight. It is almost 9:30... we helped some friends of ours move into their new home this afternoon/evening. The kids are getting in the bed and I have two sets of papers to grade. I am thankful we helped them because I remember the feeling all too well. Never fun to move with just a few. Many hands make light work!!

I'll leave you with this verse I had to keep telling myself today because, let's just say, I have a WHOLE lot going on at school in the next two -three months and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all today. Little by little... inch by inch, right?

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Y'all keep reminding me of that, OK? :)

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

That's a familiar piece of scripture. :-)

A JD store. It must attrach Wesley like metal to a magnet.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

What a fun place for Wesley, I bet he was thrilled to pieces to visit that shop! :)

Morgan said...

Wow....How long did it take Wesley to pick his jaw up off the floor?? He musta had fun!!!