Saturday, September 06, 2008

09/06/08

One month ago exactly we lost Ashes.

Today, we brought home Isabelle and Sampson! :)

Oh, how cute they have been. The kids (and ME!) have had a blast with them. They are trying to find all of their "stuff" (litter box, food, etc...) and are stilllll trying to find it at times. lol Such is the life with kittens. They seem to have adjusted well so far. It is definitely not going to be boring around here!! It will be like having infant twins again... oh, wait... they could technically be considered twins. lol

It is a good learning experience for the kids. They are having to clean up some stuff that they haven't done before.... hee hee. They have had a blast playing with the kittens and really tired them out!! The last picture shows how the kittens got beside each other and went to sleep. It really is great that they have a companion.

I have called Isabelle "Ashes" many times tonight. Old habits are just hard to break, I guess.

I am glad they are home. We'll see how much sleep we get tonight. lol :) Enjoy the pictures!



Sampson

Isabelle



7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, they're just ADORABLE!!! How sweet that Sampson is sleeping with his 'hands' crossed. :)

Enjoy your new twins!

Sal Cartusciello said...

Very cute. Been a long time (17 years) since we had kittens in our house. Enjoy.

Kimberly said...

Kellie,
I love the last picture! I remember when the boys first came home, I would go in and find them holding hands while they slept or just curled up next to each other. It's still too cute when I catch those moments!

wendy said...

oh boy! it looks like you guys are going to be having some fun at your house!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What cute pictures! Your pictures are so colorful on the black background...what a fun blog!

-Sandy Toes

Amy said...

Awwww they are just adorable!! I know y'all are going to enjoy them!

Morgan said...

KITTIES!!!! I love them! It makes me wanna get 4 or 5 for myself..... but I like being married, so I won't.