Saturday, September 20, 2008

09/20/08


This was taken at the aviary at the NC Zoo this past spring. I don't believe I ever showed this one.

Today was a wonderful day. I got to sleep in a little bit, washed some clothes, graded some papers, and journaled some scrapbook pages. I also got to see a bit on Egyptian history. Gotta love that. :) Steve and the kids went to his dad's today. I couldn't go since I was taking my niece's senior pics. It was nice to have the house to myself and have some quiet time. I missed my family, but enjoyed the moment.

I also enjoyed those sweet kittens of ours. Today was the first day I was truly home most of the day with them since we got them two weeks ago. I cannot begin to tell you how sweet both of them are. We thought Ashes was a sweet, special cat that there could be no other like, but the Lord has shown that these two are going to be the same. I am so thankful! They both love to get in your lap... at the same time. It is working now since they are kittens, but not sure how that is going to work if they continue to want to do that when they are bigger! Speaking of bigger... they have really grown in the past two weeks. I'll have to take some new pics this week. :)

I took my niece's Senior pics this evening. We had an awesome time together! I am glad I had the opportunity to do that... and that she chose me to do them! :) If I get some worked on I'll share one or two.

Well, my precious family just got home so I am going to go be with them. :)

2 comments:

Kevin said...

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture was of a nest of baby birds waiting for the parent to fill their mouths with some tasty morsel.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

How cool, it's a flower within a flower! So happy to hear that your little adorable kitties are so sweet. And ca't wait to see the photos you took of your niece! :)