Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11

 

On this day after Christmas.....

I am reveling in one of my gifts that I will show later.

I am taking care of a sick little guy - strep throat.

I am working on Powerpoints for school with my brother.... who has saved me much time by helping me look up the info.

I am eating some of my salsa with chips.

I am washing sheets/towels/etc.

I have watched several episodes of Hoarders: Buried Alive and realize how pitiful most of those people are.  They truly have a mental illness that is heartbreaking.

I am not looking forward to taking down my Christmas.

What have YOU done today?


2 comments:

wendy said...

absolutely nothing. reheated leftovers for lunch. stayed in my pajamas. watched tv. took a nap. i only got two days off, so i'm enjoying this one as much as humanly possible. hope you had a great christmas!

Kathryn said...

I think your "wrapping" post is hilarious!You are getting me tickled! Your presents look very lovely, I think! You and Steve do very much what we do...we wrap them, stack them, hide them, then when we pull them out, we slap a bow on there (Yes, the stick-on varieties!) and place them under the tree! I too, use a lot of old paper, and am always saving those little leftover sections to wrap small gifts the next year. Can't stand to throw any good paper away! Your tree picture looks beautiful, homey, inviting. What a sweet home!