Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/15/11

This is one of my favorite ornaments from the kids.  It is actually one I did in my classroom years ago, but I loved it so much I took one of the extras and had Wesley and Mikayla decorate both sides.  This is Mikayla's side as you can tell.  I always love when they write their names.  It makes my Mommy Heart smile.
 

I thought I would share some favorite Christmas carols.... in different words.... to see if you can figure them out.  Tell me your answers in my comments section.  I really DO love to hear from you!

1.  From dark 'til dawn, soundless and sanctimonious
2.  Celestial messengers from splendid empires

3.  In a distant bovine diner

4.  Universal elation

5.  Ornament the enclosure with large sprigs of berry-bearing evergreen
6.  O miniature Nazarene village

7.  May Jehovah grant unto you hilarious males retirement

8.  Those of you who are true, come here!

9.  Are you detecting the same aural sensations as I am?

10.  The diminutive male of less than adult age who plays a percussion instrument

11.  Primary Yuletide

12.  Heavenly cherubs announcing in song - listen!

13.  Reigning monarchs of the Far East

14.  Proclaim it to the hills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.Silent Night, Holy Night
2.Angels from the Realms of Glory
3.Away in a Manger
4.The Grinch ?????
5.Deck the Halls...
6.O Little Town of Bethlehem
7.God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
8.O Come, All Ye Faithful
9.Do You Hear What I Hear?
10.The Little Drummer Boy
11.The First Noel
12.Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
13.Star Wars Theme ?????
14.Go, Tell It on the Mountain

I win! I win! I win!
6 out of 14 ain't bad!
I KNOW 4 and 13 are right.
Is it Tuesday yet?????

Edwin