Saturday, December 03, 2011

12/03/11

 
This is our John Deere Christmas village that my brother bought us the last few Christmases.  He started getting them thinking that there were just a few in the set.  What he found out after a couple of years is that they kept making pieces of this village and it eventually would be around 60 pieces!  He chose to stop after giving us eight pieces and it is the perfect amount.  We love it, Wesley ADORES it and it has become something very special that we put out at Christmas now.  This was the first year I was able to put it all out together since last Christmas was our last two additions.


 

Do you have a lighted village?  
If so, do you put yours out the same every year or switch it up?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it the same !! Also commenting on yesterdays post. I am so very glad Kellie that you fell in Love with my Steve. He is so special ,if I do say so ! I also think He is awful lucky to have You.
Love - Love

Beth Rucci said...

We have a lighted village and when we do put it out it is different every year and part of that is I just don't remember what way I put it out the last time. But sadly we just don't put it out every year do to time crunches and the fact that we are not here for Christmas. We are at Grandpas and Grandmas house.

Gretchen said...

I didn't know JD made a village! How about that!
My mom has a lighted village and it still brings a spark of wonder to my little man's eyes. So sweet!