Tuesday, December 06, 2011

12/06/11

This past Saturday we went to one of our local town's Christmas parades.

It is held at night so people really enjoy getting out and seeing it.

We haven't gone in the last two years because of rain and snow. 

No worries with that this year... in fact, it was not so cold, either.

 I always love the wreaths with the lights that are put up along the main street.

Out of all of the floats and such I KNEW I needed to photograph this one... for my brother.
I know he hates he wasn't there to see this for real.  So thankful I could capture this for him.
I realize this is a major "inside joke" but you can laugh right along with me if you'd like.

As Charlie Chaplin said "A day without laughter is a day wasted."

2 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Sounds like the perfect family outing for this time of year! :)

Kevin said...

I'm not sure "hate" is a strong enough word for what I'm feeling now... Thanks for the laugh!