Monday, December 12, 2011

12/12/11



I was going to come up with a wonderful post today.

Really, I was. 

Unfortunately, what is going around in my head cannot come out because my brain is a little frazzled at the moment.

You see, we have been practicing the second grade Christmas play for a month.

We have had practice pretty much every afternoon that we have been in school for that month.

Tomorrow is the Dress Rehearsal and Wednesday is the main performance.

We are tired, but I think we are ready.

Just two more times and we'll be done.

We can do this.

Until then, I apologize for this rambling post.  I think you can understand....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax, I bet you all will raise the roof !! You all can do it ............ Love -Love

Mich said...

I bet it will be great.

Gretchen said...

Everything you do is amazing, so this will be too!
Hang in there ... Christmas is coming!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Understand! :) And hoping the play will be the best one yet!!!