Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/11

I am officially on break.

I slept in... on purpose.  I awoke around 4:30 like normal but made myself go back to sleep.

I have decided to spend the day in my pajamas just because I finally can.
I wasn't going to do much today, but the house was screaming CLEAN me, so I listened and have been cleaning up.... along with the help of the kiddos.

Speaking of those kiddos....

Here is the "Christmas card" pic of the year.  It looks so calm of these crazy kids of ours... 

Little do you realize what I went through to get that ONE shot.

Let me share just a few of my favorite outtakes of that day.  Believe me.. there were many....



This one was halfway decent....


Not too bad, either but Molly was coming to greet us around that time....
We definitely had a lot of laughs getting that one Christmas shot.  I do love these two younguns.  They are more precious to me than gold.

 

If you took a picture this year of your crowd, how many photos did you take before you got the "right" one? 

2 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Great pictures! Mikayla's smile looks just like yours! Beautiful children!

And pictures don't get any easier with age! LOL! I tried several attempts a couple of Sundays ago after church to take one of Ashley and David together, and they were so silly. And when the pic did look decent of one child, it was not so good of the other, and vice versa. I bought cheap cards off of Shutterfly, but when I got them in, they were hideous. I regretted wasting money on them and not sending them out, but didn't. Thank goodness they were the cheap cards. Next year I will do as many of my friends have done, take an individual shots of each child and put those shots on a multi-photo card! Sounds easier, huh??? LOL! :)

Mich said...

Love the pictures. I totally understand your frustration...my kiddos gave me grief over the Christmas card pics too. But oh how cute are they after the fact?!!!

Merry Christmas!!!