Sunday, July 26, 2009

07/26/09

More images from the Photo Walk. Almost done...


Heard this today and wanted to post it:

Jeremiah 9:23-24
Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Let us not forget God daily and just "use" Him when times are tough. He wants us to come to Him with every need, every day. When we try to take control of our life, putting God aside because "we can handle it", we mess up. I have seen that in my own life! We are nothing without the Lord. We cannot glory (or put our faith) in our own wisdom, might or riches in order to gain anything in this world. All we have and all that we are is because of God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister.

Katrina said...

I second that Amen!

Dream Big said...

Love the pictures looks like a place in France or at least how I would imagine it.