Monday, July 13, 2009

07/13/09

Let's have a good laugh for today....

This squirrel (among many) has been visiting our bird feeder area. The cats go crazy when they see them. Steve has had to screw the lid on this feeder with a real honest to goodness screw because of how they eat through everything. Most of the time we don't like squirrels because of their lovely "get in to everything" behavior, but if you take the time to watch them, they are quite entertaining.

As I was walking to get my camera to take a picture of the kids, I noticed this one and it made us all laugh. Thought you all would get a kick out of him, too. :)

Kind of looks like the kid with his hand in the candy jar.

"If I stay realllly still, they won't see me!"

"Uh-oh.... how am I gonna get out of here??"
"If I can just make it to the railing......"

7 comments:

Dream Big said...

I love your photos you are so talented and you are amazing

Unknown said...

Those are GREAT!

Kelly said...

How funny is that!!! You caught that squirrel just at the right time...that is talent!!

Anonymous said...

Let's do the split ! Ha/Ha the pictures are wounderful. Mrs. W

Katrina said...

Some of the funniest pictures I have ever seen!! The first one looks like he is trying to unscrew the lid of the feeder, is that what they do? I have only seen them running up our tree trunks.

Amy said...

LOL those are just too funny. I needed that today!!!

There was a squirrel here in SC that made the local news and then this morning he was on the Today Show. He got a yogurt cup stuck on his head lol

Amy said...

These are so fun and fabulous! Love the titles for each shot too! :)