Monday, July 20, 2009

07/20/09

Today the kids and I went to watch one of my students from this past year play golf. She has been playing in all kinds of golf tournaments for a while now and I enjoyed learning about her adventures this past year. :) It was a joy to get to see her play. She did really well and it made my day to see her smile.

Here are some shots I took out there today while watching her. I told Jillian I would put pictures on here, so I want to say "HELLO" to her!! She did great!!!

Her Daddy was her caddy.... it was neat to watch that...






This is one of my favorites... this is Jillian with her Mom. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there , I didn't get to comment last night but your pictures of your senior and todays of the cuttie pie playing golfwere soooo good. You sure had a good day for it . Mrs. W!!

Anonymous said...

Kellie, Thank you so much for watching today! You have no idea how happy it made her. The pictures are wonderful! The senior pictures are amazing too! You have a wonderful talent.

Katrina said...

I LOVE these. I would love for you to photograph my girls golfing :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I love the silhouette.

Dream Big said...

Love the black and white one with her mom.

Dream Big said...

Ok oops I meant the one with her mom is awesome. Lisa