Wednesday, July 23, 2008

07/23/08

Had a class today and am tired.... had to travel a little over an hour away to get there. I have it again tomorrow. I find I am not a good student!! I am not used to sitting all day long.

I did take a "test" today and found out I have a "dominant" personality. For those of you that know me, I know that is such a SHOCK!!! ha!! God made me the way I am and He isn't finished with me yet.... that is for sure. I still have lots of learning to do... I just don't enjoy it as I sit all day long. :)

Enjoy this daylily today. I took many different angles. :)

3 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, Love the pictures by the pond. The b&w is awesome! :)

I have a few awards for you...drop in when you get a chance!

Hugs, ~Rhonda

Sal Cartusciello said...

School and having to travel an hour would not be a good combination for me either.

Amy said...

Yuck on the commute! Love that last daylily, just beautiful!