Thursday, July 10, 2008

07/10/08

Today's pictures are of 'ice plant'... at my Mom's house. It is basically the same shot... I just changed my aperture to show more detail in one than the other. I always love to see it bloom at Mom's.

Had a wonderful, laid back and restful day today. Got some things done and enjoyed the time with the kids but just not in a hurry. I cherish those times.

I also worked on a few things for school. I am not wanting to start thinking in that direction, but it seems it is getting to be that time. :::sigh:::

Nothing much else going on tonight. I'm going to go read to the kids and read some more of my own book. Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful evening. :)

3 comments:

mc said...

Thought I knew most southern flowers, but I've never heard of an ice flower. I love it- and basically anything that blooms so well this time of year.

Amy said...

Very pretty, it's so cool to see how such a simple thing as changing the aperture can make such a difference! Glad you enjoyed a relaxing day!

Sal Cartusciello said...

A nice relaxing day. That sounds good. Need one thrown our way.