Sunday, July 13, 2008

07/13/08

Today was a great Sunday. It was a wonderful time in the Lord's House as well as time with family. These pictures give me a "picture" of peace. Just thought I'd share these today. I took them at Yates Mill. I love reflections in the water.

I am almost finished reading the Little House on the Prairie series to the kids. I am actually quite sad about that... I have loved that for the last two years. Anyone have any suggestions of a good series to read next? I had thought of Chronicles of Narnia but not sure if my two are ready for that just yet.

We did have fun with sparklers last night. I haven't loaded those pictures yet, but when I do I'll post some. The kids had a great time trying to make shapes. lol

Not much going on so I won't write much more. Going to go spend some time with Steve. Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

They might be OK with the Chronicles of Narnia series. Cassie was their age when the first one was a movie, and she loved it. I think you reading it to them will be fine.

Morgan said...

I love that old Mill House there... beautiful photos.

I think the Chronicles of Narnia would be great! GREAT imagery, great messages and great adventures...I think they'd be fine with that series at their age.
LOVED the pictures of Wesley on the JD tractor. Soooooo grown up!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, Great pics! And I just love the one of your "two guys on the lawnmowers!" Wesley looks so grown! It should be a JD ad! :)

Hugs, Rhonda