Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hairspray!!!

I just got back from seeing Hairspray the musical. Can I just say I had SO MUCH FUN!?? It was a blast and I am glad I got to see this one. I even got some confetti streamers that came out at the end as a "souvenir." This was the first play my brother and I have seen this season. We're on second row center stage so we have awesome seats. I was able to take a nap this afternoon...(as much of a nap as the neighbors little yapping dog in their yard would allow...) so that I would be functional and stay awake until now!! I have to get up in 6 hours, which is SO not enough sleep for me, but at least I got a nap!! I began my normal yawning at intermission which was around 9:30. SO my bedtime. ha! I would have taken a picture of my confetti and playbill, but it is too late. :o)

Off to bed for my sleepy head!! I shall share more on the morrow!

No comments: