Thursday, December 29, 2005

More sickness

I am feeling like I can't escape sickness in 2005. I am finally feeling better but Wesley started with the stomach bug today. He was in and out of the bathroom for most of the day. Now the poor thing has a 102.1 fever!! I am not sure if this is related to the stomach bug or something else. It has me worried, I must admit. I am just praying Mikayla doesn't get this mess. He is not sleeping well and so I am sure I'll be up all night. Steve has gone to get more ibuprofen. I am truly thankful for how the Lord has led during 2005 but I have to say I am ready for it to be over and start a new year. This was not the vacation I had wanted, but God knows best. I know all things happen for a reason and I am thankful God is watching over Wesley right now and taking care of him in ways I can't.

No comments: