Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wisdom!

Mikayla girl got the Wisdom Award today!! I didn't know it was coming. I was SO proud of her. She was beaming up on that stage. I was going to take a picture of her but a friend had my camera card to get pictures of other kids copied for a craft. I will have to take a picture of her tomorrow.

The picture tonight is of a snowman ornament one of our good friends gave Wesley when he was a baby. I thought it was quite sweet and I loved how it turned out. I will probably be taking more pics of stuff like that as Christmas wears on.

Speaking of Christmas...I was talking with a friend tonight about how we get tired of always being on the run at Christmas. I am just as content to sit by my Christmas tree and fire and stare at it all night long. I don't HAVE to go to parties and such to say I am having a good Christmas. To me, people are too busy anyway and we don't have time to focus on the real reason for the season....Christ. Without Him none of us would even be here. He came to die for our sins. He was perfect and sent to die for the unperfect because He loves us so much. I am so thankful for the GIFT of JESUS.

Well, off to Awana. Steve just got home and it is time to head out the door. He had to work late tonight. It has been a bit wild around here but I actually got everything accomplished I needed to do. Of course, I still have pizza sitting in my throat where I was trying to grade papers and eat at the same time. Let's just say that wasn't the most fulfilling meal I have had. HA!

Until next time....ENJOY your Christmas. Make sure Christ is the center of it!

No comments: