Wednesday, February 29, 2012

02/29/12

When you look at this picture, what do you see?  If you think you know what it is, leave it in the comments.  :)  I will post what it is tomorrow.  (Not sure why the picture wouldn't go back in the middle!)
As I was wandering around photographing that day a couple of weeks ago, I realized there are quite interesting things out there in the winter to which normally I would not give much thought.  I was fascinated by the above object and photographed it at length.  

I was thinking about this object, pictured above, the other day on one of my walks.  Wesley was with me and he pointed out two robins that were bathing themselves in a rain puddle.  What song came on my MP3 player at that time?  This one, by Keith and Kristyn Getty.  I think it fits what the Lord continues to teach me about His Creation and my life.  I should be filled with wonder over the biggest and smallest of things He puts before me each day.  I tried to find it on YouTube for you to hear, but couldn't find it.  The next best thing right now are the words.

Don't Let Me Lost My Wonder


I've seen days melt into nights in circles of lights,
I've watched a spider spin a star between the window box flowers,
I've heard you laugh and cry in a single sigh,
And a story form within.

(Chorus)
Don't let me lose my wonder,
Don't let me lose my wonder.

I saw her broken dreams inside but helping others fly,
I saw his eyes without a doubt though other lights faded out,
And though her calling roared,such graciousness poured
From the vision of her soul.

A baby cried through the dark beneath a jeweled spark,
I knew Your voice upon the hill and heard my lostness still,
I found my home in the light where wrong was made right
And You rose as the morning star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's either a ear of corn or a dried up flower pod !!
Love ! Love !

Gretchen said...

I vote for the dried flower pod with a BB inside.