Saturday, February 25, 2012

02/25/12

I have no idea what this weed is but it was surely interesting.

 

Today I want to explore WHY I blog.

I love sharing what the Lord is teaching me.

I find that there are many interesting things that are in this world that make me "chew" on them, and therefore, I write about them.

I like to talk but sometimes after teaching all day I don't feel I can say another word... so I type them.

I love to show my pictures.  Most people would never see what I photograph if I didn't.  (Case in point.. the above photo of a weed.)

I love to see what other people are thinking.

I enjoy sharing about my family.




I'll be honest... as I have several times... I do feel that a lot of times I am talking to myself on here.

However, I do enjoy posting my thoughts.

I have found that a lot of people read my blog, but do not comment.  Many have told me in person that they read it.  I have wondered about that recently... especially when I read other people's blogs and see they have a zillion comments within minutes of posting their blog.  I am having to chalk it up to the fact that a lot of people who read my blog have kids and are just plain tired to write when they read.  I also think many are just busy and want to read but do not care to write back.  

Whatever the reason, this is a "shout out" to all of my silent readers.  Thank you for reading and for telling me in person that you enjoy my thoughts.  It means more than you will ever know.

I truly do hope my blog is a blessing.  

So... blessings on you all today!

1 comment:

wendy said...

I totally get what you mean about being so tired of talking when you get home from school at the end of the day that all you can do is type your words. And I have a lot of readers that hardly ever comment too. It seems like a lot of them are from N. Carolina, so they must come over from your blog ;) I've had a hard time blogging lately. I'm in a slump. Feels like I can't think of anything that's really blog-worthy.