Monday, February 06, 2012

02/06/12

 

This weekend I learned....

.... that I am not very good at Just Dance 2 for the Wii.  I fell, ran into my girlfriends, hit my ankle, and realized just how out of shape I am.  This white girl can't dance.

....that I felt like a truck had run over me Saturday morning.  It wasn't all from the aforementioned statement on the Wii game.  I think my body was telling me it was not feeling very well.  I slept more of the day than I have in a long time.  I felt much better on Sunday.

.... that I continue to hate balancing the checkbook. 

..... that because of the aforementioned statement I am thankful for the Lord's provisions.

....that I am really into the word "aforementioned."

.... that there are some loooonnnnggggg horns on a bull at the clinic where Daddy works.  I took pictures.  We'll see those later in the week once I have had time to work on them. 

.... that I have still not had a lot of time to photograph everyday stuff.  I need a day where I am not doing school stuff or just recovering from school stuff.  lol

.... that I am apparently not as into Pinterest as others.  I am not having a lot of time to get on there.  Don't get me wrong... I really love it.  I guess I just don't want to get so sucked in that I forget about the home in which I live. ha!

.... that many of the Super Bowl commercials were dumb or inappropriate.  I miss the old days of the good commercials.  I will say I saw a few that made me laugh.  I think I liked the baby grabbing the Doritos from his mean brother the best.  :)

..... that I watched the Super Bowl for one of my students.  I honestly could have cared less who won because I don't really care about who played, but one of my little guys wanted me to so we could chat about it today.  If that made him happy, then it was worth it.

.... that I am not sure what this winter has been.  One day it is hot and the next we are quite cold.  I will be perfectly honest and say I have missed the coldness.  I realize this is NC and we have these types of winters from time to time.  I am just thankful it is still cold enough to have a fire most nights.  I love me a fire in the woodstove... and so do the kitties.

.... that I think it is time for me to close this post.  :)

No comments: