Sunday, July 31, 2011

07/31/11


Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

How many of you are like me and are feeling problems mounting again in your life?

How easy it is for us to look around us and get anxious instead of looking Up to the One Who can take care of them.

Here is a quote I heard from a pastor today:

Gaze at your problems and glance at God....

OR 

Gaze at GOD and glance at your problems.

Let's keep our eyes on Christ.  
It is better to bow our knees before the Problem Solver than to try and fix things ourselves.  

I am so thankful I have the One Who alone can handle all things that concern me.  I just can't forget to "call His number."

Hebrews 12:2a
Looking unto Jesus the author (originator) and finisher (perfector) of our faith.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Thanks for reminder, hope you have a great week.

Mich said...

Have a beautiful week.

Amy said...

What a great reminder for us all. What is the font you're using called? I like it! :)