Saturday, July 30, 2011

07/30/11

Yet another hot day today.  I spent it inside working on Powerpoints for school.  I am attached to them.

Since it was so hot yesterday I took some pics of the kids inside.  I have been having a "hankerin'" to do so lately so it was the perfect time.

When I looked at what appeared to me on the computer when I uploaded them, in some ways I couldn't believe my eyes.  My babies are growing up.

Mikayla is letting her bangs grow out.  I am seeing physical changes in both of them that are supposed to happen, but I step back and think... how could this have happened so fast?

I thought I'd share these pictures today.  These will definitely be printed soon for my continual viewing pleasure.  :)


Since Mikayla Girl loves pink, I decided this was perfect to do for her photos... I still get some B&W but I also get to reveal what she loves.  She wears these flowers in her hair almost daily.
 My blue-eyed Wes.  He's changing so much.

This was actually Mikayla's idea... she was enjoying the modeling.  It took my breath.

 This just makes me sigh.


 
Sweet serious little guy.

 After doing all of these pictures I was reminded of this song by Francesca Battistelli called Hundred More Years.  I tear up everytime I hear it... reminds me of how quickly time flies and that we wish we had one hundred more years.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

wendy said...

beautiful pics! they are growing up. what did you use for your background?

Mich said...

Love that song. Sung at a wedding just yesterday.

Beautiful pictures of some beautiful kids.

Amy said...

They're both beautiful kiddos and from what I read that applies to the inside too. :)

You got some lovely photos of them, I love Mikayla's watch, the band is adorable!