Thursday, July 28, 2011

07/28/11

Wow, what a busy but fun day.  Spent the day with my friends Sandy and Gretchen and the kids swam for a very long time. 

Here is a thought from my Bible study that I wanted to share today:

"When we cry out to God from the depths, taking full responsibility for our sins, our Champion will show up.  If we put our hope in what His Word says is true, we can pray with absolute - if tearful - expectation that our God is coming.  He will do more than save the day.  He will save His child."  - Beth Moore

2 comments:

SandyM said...

It was fun to see you and your sweet kids! They really are such nice, cute, sweet kiddos!
Thank you for the yummy jelly (I had another roll with your jelly on it for my dinner...)
Thanks for driving so far to visit us!

Gretchen said...

It was such a great day! Who knew all those years ago in high school that we would be doing this!?