Thursday, July 21, 2011

07/21/11

I know some of you have been wondering where I have been.

I needed some time to think.

I needed some time to see if doing a blog every day was what I should be doing.

I found that it was getting frustrating for me to write each day and feel as if I was talking to myself.  I realize I am not to do this blog for the comments I receive, but it surely is nice to get feedback.

I had to really stop and pray about whether I was doing this blog to gain recognition from others or was I using it as the tool God gave me to share what He has put on my heart.

Therefore, I haven't written.  

I needed to be still before the Lord.

Our Pastor has been speaking about peace in the last couple of Sundays.  It was something I have needed.  I decided to take this week of soul searching and create this video using Scripture that shows God's peace.  I have fallen in love with this song that I have heard on a friend's blog so I used Peace Be Still by Rush of Fools to accompany the pictures.
Thank you to those who have wondered where I have been.  I must admit it did my heart good to realize my blog was missed.  Thanks for understanding my thoughts today.  I believe I am "back."  I really hope you have watched and enjoyed the video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! That was a very awesome video with music about God's peace. I needed that today so I believe He had you return with a special message for me and others.

kim

wendy said...

beautiful pictures! you have talent, girl. and who doesn't need a plethora of verses about peace at any given moment? i know i do. go out with joy and be led forth with peace. amen.

Lori H. said...

Yay, you're back!

Gretchen said...

Welcome back friend! Sorry my comments have been sparse. It's been an overwhelming summer.

Still love that song ... one of my favorites!

Amy said...

Love the song and the photos are gorgeous! :)

Kimberly said...

Thankful for the opportunity to read your blog. You encourage me!