Friday, July 08, 2011

07/08/11


Last night I let Mikayla play with my hair and give me a "makeover" while I was working on editing some pictures. She absolutely loves it.

She then decided to pull out the OLD makeup.

She asked me if I wore that in the 1970's.

Uh. No. I couldn't wear makeup in the 70's, thankyouverymuch.

You will see some beauty to behold below. I am not sure if you can stand it. Maybe you should sit... oh, that is right... you probably already are.

Just don't judge. K?

So.... Wesley captured a couple of moments of her shining makeover. I realize I am not looking really thrilled, but I was actually enjoying it... just a little too into my editing at the time.



This is her makeover for the makeup.

OY.

Don't hate me because I am beautiful.


And because I have a daughter who loves to hang out with her Mom while she edits photos.

She may need a little help with the makeup in a few years when it is time for her to wear it herself, but what a fun memory we made! :)

3 comments:

Lori H. said...

OMW!! It's one thing to let Mikayla do that to you; it's a whole 'nother thing to be brave enough to put it online!! Tee-hee!!

wendy said...

Nothing. But. Total. Awesomeness. And for what it's worth, I couldn't wear make up in the 70's either :) And don't even get me started on that Avon eye shadow collection I had in the 7th grade. The yellow and purple were my two favorite colors in that case. Aaack.

Katrina said...

LOVE the makeover! You are such a good mommy!!!!