Monday, February 28, 2011

02/28/11

My version of the last hurrah for winter. I realize we have been known to get snow in March, but I am choosing to move on from icicles and snow. I know some of you are probably very happy. Namely... well, she knows who she is. (Right, K?)

I "stole" this from my friend Wendy who finds the neatest things like this. I have been wanting to find one and when I read her blog the other day I did not have to look any further!

Here is "me" today:

listening to classical music.

eating reduced fat Triscuits.

drinking water.

wearing khaki pants and a blue shirt.

feeling hungry.

wanting to stop feeling congested.

needing to stop itching... I have itched for two days now. Not sure if I am allergic to myself!

thinking that I really would enjoy an iced mocha frappe.

enjoying the temperature of high 70's today.

wondering why I am itching.

admiring my husband for all he does for me.

creating a mess in my house with the NC projects and clothes getting ready for a clothing sale this next weekend.

procrastinating on cleaning off my desk at home.... it is a mess.

pondering some decisions Steve and I have to make.

loving how spring is beginning to show its colors.

anticipating spring break in a week!

your turn.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I've enjoyed all your beautiful winter pictures tremendously, but I am READY to move on to Spring! And this daffodil pic just makes me happy!!!

wendy said...

steal away, my friend, steal away!