Monday, February 14, 2011

02/14/11

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today my Valentine was quite sweet.

He tried to get into school last night and put flowers and a card on my desk so I would walk in and see them first thing.

He didn't realize until he got there that he had to have my badge. We don't lock the outside doors with keys anymore.

He kept them secret and in his truck all night.

He came to school at lunchtime knowing he could surprise me and put them on my desk while I was downstairs eating.

We were late getting downstairs today.

He was "caught" by some of my students. He walked in and made it halfway to my desk before I realized he was there.

I was trying to find the keys to lock my classroom door for lunch.

He surprised me. Big time.

He made me smile so big.

We kissed and hugged.

My students said "EWWWWW!"

That was quite a romantic thing for him to do.

He made my day.

I hope someone showed you some love today.

We should show that love everyday.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How awesomely sweet! And romantic! And great for those kids to see!
Recently one of our grands said they could tell we love each other... THAT's what I want them to know & remember!

Katrina said...

What a sweet surprise! Hope you had a terrific day.

I have been catching up on reading your blog and I am loving your photos! You have such a wonderful spirit and it shows in your photos and posts. Blessings to you Kellie!